Search This Blog

Wednesday 1 July 2020

Karna was an illegitimate child ?

In the Mahabharata, Karna asked Lord Krishna - “My mother left me the very moment I was born. Is it my fault that I was born an illegitimate child? I did not get education from Dronacharya as I was not considered a Kshatriya. Parashuram taught me but then cursed me to forget everything when he came to know that I am the son of Kshatriya Kunti. A cow accidentally shot my arrow and its owner cursed me without my fault. I was humiliated in Draupadi's swayamvara. Even Kunti eventually told me the truth to save her other sons. Everything I received is Duryodhana's charity. So how did I go wrong in favouring him? " Lord Krishna replied, "Karna, I was born in a prison. Death was waiting for me even before my birth. The night I was born, I was separated from my giving birth parents. Since childhood, you grew up listening to the sounds of swords, chariots, horses, bows and arrows. I only got Gwal's Goshala, Gobar and many attempts on my life before I walked! Neither any army nor any education. I would hear people saying that I am the cause of all their problems. When all of you were being praised by teachers for your bravery, I did not get any education. I joined the sage Sandipani's Gurukul at the age of 16! You got married to your favourite girl. I could not find the girl I loved and had to marry those I wanted or whom I rescued from demons. I had to take my entire community from the banks of the Yamuna to the beach far away to save me from jarasandha. I was called Ranchor because of my escape!


                               If Duryodhana wins the war then you will get a lot of credit. What will I get if Dharamraj wins the war? Only blame for the war. Remember one thing Karna. Everyone has to face difficulties in life. Life is not easy for anyone! There is a lot of unfairness in Duryodhana's life and also in Yudhishthira's life. But what is true (religion) is known in your mind (sadsdiveka). It does not matter how much unfairness we get, how many times we have been maligned, how many times we have been denied because of us. What is important is how you reacted at that time. Hey Karna, stop crying. The unfairness of life does not give you the right to walk on the wrong path… Life can be difficult at some points, but luck is not made by the shoes we wear, but by the steps we take ... "

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, if you have any query let me know.

Manuwad is the solution to all the problems

Must read Puri Shankaracharya's divine message ..!